CONGRATULATIONS -- you've finished "Section 2: Teaching students to recognize Situations of Uncertainty"!
The following Study Questions address some of the essential information that was covered in this section and can be used for your review.
1. When having students practice determining if they have enough warning of approaching vehicles at various crossing situations, what should you do to help ensure that they can recognize Situations of Uncertainty?
Which method of assessment is used in this training? (Review)
2. What issue is of concern when assessing situations?
(Review) What are some suggestions or principles for addressing that concern? Review
3. What are the specific steps for using the TMAD? (Review)
4. What is necessary in order to draw a conclusion with the TMAD? Review
5. Should the TMAD be used to assess crossings? Review